“Laws have to be backed up with resources and political will,” she continued. “And deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed” Hilary Clinton, April 23, 2015
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Hilary Clinton, a person who wants to take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States as the President, is stating she will not do it. Rather than a Constitution that protects our religious beliefs through the First Amendment, she believes we must CHANGE our religious beliefs and “cultural codes” to comply with the ideas of others. This is just the latest proof that the left and progressive extremists seek our submission to their agenda at ALL cost. If you don’t want to participate in a gay wedding because of your religious beliefs, your beliefs should CHANGE. If you do NOT change your beliefs, you will be brutally targeted by the extremists. If you have a business it will be boycotted. It you have a job, it should be removed. If you sit on a Not for Profit Board, you should be removed. If you seek to speak at an University, you should be banished. If you sell products of those who hold those beliefs, you should be subject to the same tactics. If you merely give money to a politician or campaign that disagrees with your ideas, you should be brutally, publically and ruthlessly destroyed. There is no need to look any further for proof than Hilary Clinton in her comments and in the agenda of gay extremists who have launched their attacks. Luckily even many gay activists have complained about this behavior.
Here is a partial list of attacks by gay extremists hell bent on purifying Americans of their beliefs.
- Cracker Barrel boycotted for stocking Duck Dynasty products since one of their stars publicly supported traditional marriage.
- Chik-Fil-A boycotted and attacked on social media since founder supports traditional marriage
- University of North Texas Targeted for attack and Boycott of speech by Texas GOVERNOR Abbot since he supports traditional marriage.
- Fashion company Dolce and Galbanna (A GAY COUPLE!) targeted for boycott and social media attack for Galbanna being against in vitro fertilization for gay couples.
- Gay New York Hotel “OUT” owners targeted for boycott and attack for hosting conservative candidate Ted Cruz for a
fundraiser(listening session). (CORRECTION – See comment below, this was not a fundraiser, merely a “listening” session – outreach by Ted Cruz. Hat Tip to Matt).
- State of Indiana focus of extreme, unfair media and social scrutiny and attack for supporting a religious freedom law nearly identical to a federal law previously supported by Bill Clinton. That law would have protected people who did not want to cater gay ceremonies or have their businesses boycotted. Threats were made to move the NCAA final four tournament and the government caved to the pressure.
- Mom and Pop “Memories Pizza” Shop attacked with death and bombing threats, boycotts, social pressure and negative media for daring to decline to cater a hypothetical gay wedding that did not even exist! Forced to close.
- Mozilla CEO Brandon Eich forced to resign from the company he founded (!) for making a $1,000 donation to a pro-traditional marriage constitutional amendment in California (That passed overwhelmingly!).
- An mom and pop Oregon Bakery was fined $135,000 for refusing to bake a gay wedding cake!
- GoFundMe fundraising site was pressured by gay extremists to stop a fundraising campaign to pay the fine of the Oregon Bakery that was fined.
Get the idea? Submit to the Gay extremist agenda OR ELSE! You will be targeted and destroyed.
This is Saul Alinsky 101. “Rules for Radicals” says isolate, personalize and attack your target. The good news is that it does NOT work if allies rise up to defend the attacked. So the question for you is – will you be intimidated into silence when your friend or colleague is attacked or will you stand by their side against the bullies? There will be many steps on the slippery slope, but it ends up with you bowing before a person with a sword who threatens decapitation virtually or physically if you do not submit. The Future of America depends on how you decide. Freedom is on one path and tyranny on another.