The Liberals are doing what liberals do best: whine, stomp their feet and shout down their opponents. Their tactics are on full display in carefully orchestrated, scripted and televised events at Congressional town hall meetings, on college campuses, in the streets of our cities and anywhere else a liberal gaggle can flock. Why are they acting out like spoiled toddlers who couldn’t get a toy in the grocery store? The answer is simple: Saul Alinsky. The liberals, democrats, socialists, anarchists and hired professional thugs are merely following the rules of the man who inspired both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. The same man who dedicated his book “Rules for Radicals” to Satan! Saul Alinsky, the communist agitator who refined his tactics based on lessons he learned from professional Mob (mafia) intimidators.
The rest of America (the mainstream) should realize this means the liberal agitators are continuing to lose the debate on public policy and have nothing of value to offer other than fear, threats and authoritarian control by the elite. Those showing up to shout down Congressmen aren’t interested in listening to others’ opinion and finding common ground. The rabble from these mobs want one thing only – their way, unconditionally and with a complete destruction of any person who disagrees with them. The good news is that Americans can be assured that these liberal agitators are phonies. Their outrage is intentionally manufactured. Their tactics of public anger, wailing and attack is purposefully designed to produce the unwholesome change they seek (a totalitarian, socialist state). Thus every American should simply reject all said by the rabid mobs who seek to shout down the opposition – they are all liars and hypocrites following the Alinsky playbook.
The Liberal Mob – Orchestrated, not Legitimate.
A perfect example of this is the shouting down of a chaplain offering a prayer to open a town-hall meeting in Louisiana last week. According to an interview of the Chaplain on Fox News on 2/27, these prayers have always opened the town halls. The mob was there to protest against Obamacare repeal and incredulously yelled out “prayer?” and “separation of church and state”! Then came over a minute of shrill shouting, hissing, booing and ranting by the crazed liberals. Similar behavior has been demonstrated by others participating in the “resistance” – blocking streets, yelling at Trump supporters gathered at Trump events, blocking access to the Trump inauguration, and setting up tent cities to block pipeline construction. It is clear what these agitators are resisting: the natural rights (protected by, not granted by the Constitution) of people to assemble peacefully and to speak openly.
The “#Resistance” of the liberal mob is a resistance to freedom itself. In their minds, only they have a right to be heard and other opinions must literally be drowned out by mobs yelling obscenities and insults. The liberal left has long preached “tolerance”, but what they have always meant is destruction of the pure, the moral, the natural and a promotion of the profane, the extreme, and the unnatural.
This behavior is not accidental or the spontaneous emotional outbursts of the depressed and dismayed. This is intentional disruption by the agitators organized by larger powers. Organizing for Action (OFA), the same “Community Organizer” group that promoted Obama is now continuing in the post-Obama era to use the Alinsky model to achieve their agenda. OFA offers training on agitation, directs people to events, and helps build a massive base of volunteers that run these actions. For instance, typing in a local zip code reveals there is an OFA house meeting at the home Of “Beth Davis” in Clearwater on 2/28. These house meetings are the same model used to promote Obamacare in the first place, and this author participated as an interested observer there – realizing that the agenda was not about learning and finding common ground, but about organizing everyone on an extremist agenda. Perpetual puppet-master and over-thrower of disfavored governments, George Soros, is helping to fund Organizing for Action. Some compare these demonstrations to the tea party, which is false. The liberal mobs have money, networks and professional leadership. Attempts to organize by the tea party were met with illegal, corrupt interference by the Obama IRS as local tea parties tried to form tax-exempt organizations – apparently those are reserved for liberals.
The 13 Rules for Radicals Guiding the Liberal Mobs and their “#Resistance”.
A simple reading of Alinsky’s 13 Rules for Radicals illustrates that everything done by the left these days is part of a game plan. The mob masters are bringing in their professional agitators, liberal activists, socialists, dupes and useful idiots as mere players on a team that uses the devilish Alinsky tactics. Hard to believe you say? Then why do we see Alinsky and the Rules for Radicals extolled politically as recently as, well, last week on the “Cultural” site “Open Culture”, and last week in the San Francisco Chronicle and on full display in America today?
There is little need to describe exactly how we see the diabolical Alinsky rules in play, they are self-explanatory and re-printed below. But for illustrative purposes, think of the Alinsky rule “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have”. The liberal media and liberal activists are trying to convince mainstream America that the liberal extremists are powerful, abundant and represent the large majority of thought. That is of course is false, as demonstrated by the continued decay of liberal representatives and politicians elected around the nation and culminating in Trump’s Presidency. Of course we see the Alinsky rule “Keep the pressure on; Never let up” everywhere. The liberal mobs of Black Lives Matter, Occupy Wall Street, and the Obama administration have lost. However, they “never let up”: even Organizer-In-Chief Obama continues to agitate for activism. However all Americans in the mainstream (that is about 80% of us) should keep the following in mind (if they start to worry that maybe these agitators have a point or should be respected): “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself”. The radical left seeks the threat, seeks to sow fear and confusion and paralysis by their opponents. Remember that these liberal agitators always live their life based on “the ends justify the means” as exemplified by the rule “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Also keep this in mind, the radicals are trying to provoke violence by those of us with common sense who simply want to live free from their statist agenda. They point out “Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.” So be careful not to be sucked into the violence – instead call for the police to arrest the unruly for disturbing the peace. It is quite clear that freedom-loving, mainstream, common sense Americans are the underdog (even though we are in the majority) since it is ONLY the left that routinely resorts to violence as shown every week on your TV sets and the internet.
Read the 13 Rules for Radicals – the playbook of the losing left who seek our submission:
Read on to learn the Satanic Alinsky Rules for Radicals (remember, it was HE that extolled Lucifer by name). When you see them in play, take heart: they are the signs of a small group of extremists who can be easily defeated with courage, common sense and a dedication to freedom and the original US constitution.
- “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
- “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
- “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
- “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
- “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
- “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
- “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
- “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
- “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
- “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
- “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
- “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
- “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.